- Squad Training
- How to Join
How to Join our Squad Program
- Book and Attend an Evaluation Session
- Complete your Club Membership Application
- Complete your Squad Enrolment
- Purchase the required Equipment
- Purchase a Club Multi-Entry Card
1. Book and Attend an Evaluation Session
All potential Squad Members must book and attend an Evaluation Session
. This allows us to place the swimmer in the
appropriate group for their level of ability.
2. Complete your Club Membership Application
All Squad Members must join the Swimming Club as a Swimming Member. Registration
is completed online with payment via Credit Card.
our Registrar once your membership is complete so your login can be created for the next step.
Swimmers who were previously members of another swimming club will need to transfer their Membership before registering.
our Registrar to transfer your membership.
3. Complete your Squad Enrolment
The Squad Enrolment
Form is completed online. During the enrolment process, you
select the sessions you will be attending and are provided with information on the fees
you will be required to pay.
4. Purchase the required Equipment
Swimmers are required to have their own Training Equipment
. Some of this equipment can be purchased through the squad.
5. Purchase a Club Multi-Entry Card or Seasonal Pass
Swimmers are required to pay Pool Entry each time they attend training. It is recommended that swimmers purchase a Club Multi-Entry Card or Club Seasonal Pass from the Pool Staff at the front reception.